Medicos Forum

Join fellow medical students from around the world! Exchange study tips, discuss cases, and network globally. Let's learn, collaborate, and grow together. Dive in and be part of our global med-student

Research

M

meep

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
Hey all,

I've been cranking out research papers with the help of AI and can get a lit review or viewpoint paper to ~80% completion before needing a human to review & revise.

It's evident that this is in-part a quantity game, so if you wanna run those numbers up then hmu.

Doctor

Doctor

Premium
Staff member
Premium
Reaction score
Hey all,

I've been cranking out research papers with the help of AI and can get a lit review or viewpoint paper to ~80% completion before needing a human to review & revise.

It's evident that this is in-part a quantity game, so if you wanna run those numbers up then hmu.
Can you explain more about it

M

meep

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
Can you explain more about it
Sure, I begin with either knowing a topic or coming up with a relatively novel intersection of topics to write about. For the time being, this has involved a technological innovation and it's intersection with a domain of healthcare.

From there, I work with a chatbot to discover the best narrative to write (if viewpoint paper), or the best boolean search terms to use (if lit review).

For viewpoint papers, I then start having conversations about what to write, how to write it, how to revise, etc.

For lit reviews, I work with the chatbot to identify IC/EC and manually do the database search. I use Arc browser with it's built in chatbot (cmd + F) and combine that with copy/pasting the paper's contents to a chatbot, as well as manually doing some, to ultimately gather a list of papers that are aligned with the lit review topic and fit the criteria, all while having the chatbot document these methods for me.

Then it just comes down to getting the contents "understood" by the chatbot, organized in their collective entirety, and pinging it in a way that will construct the best layout possible.

This takes me to about 80% or so of the way done, needing ~20% to really dive deep into the generated text and resolve problems.

Hope that helps

T

trev.singh

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
Sure, I begin with either knowing a topic or coming up with a relatively novel intersection of topics to write about. For the time being, this has involved a technological innovation and it's intersection with a domain of healthcare.

From there, I work with a chatbot to discover the best narrative to write (if viewpoint paper), or the best boolean search terms to use (if lit review).

For viewpoint papers, I then start having conversations about what to write, how to write it, how to revise, etc.

For lit reviews, I work with the chatbot to identify IC/EC and manually do the database search. I use Arc browser with it's built in chatbot (cmd + F) and combine that with copy/pasting the paper's contents to a chatbot, as well as manually doing some, to ultimately gather a list of papers that are aligned with the lit review topic and fit the criteria, all while having the chatbot document these methods for me.

Then it just comes down to getting the contents "understood" by the chatbot, organized in their collective entirety, and pinging it in a way that will construct the best layout possible.

This takes me to about 80% or so of the way done, needing ~20% to really dive deep into the generated text and resolve problems.

Hope that helps
what is ic/ec?

T

trev.singh

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
Hey all,

may you send a link to a paper that has been accepted/published with your model

M

meep

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
may you send a link to a paper that has been accepted/published with your model
Sorry, but I would rather not for the time being.

J

Jalal

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
Hello brother, obv i made my account so i can reply, currently lurking this sub on a 4 AM lol, I got excited and I understand you cannot dox yourself by showing us a paper, but my request if you could by any chance like take a subject or an idea an do one while recording or at least copy us the whole chat with screenshot idk but something visual to copy the steps because honestly I didn't understand and I think this method could benefit me a lot to get some papers done 🙏🏻

J

Jalal

Registered
Registered
Reaction score

Hope that helps
Hello brother, obv i made my account so i can reply, currently lurking this sub on a 4 AM lol, I got excited and I understand you cannot dox yourself by showing us a paper, but my request if you could by any chance like take a subject or an idea an do one while recording or at least copy us the whole chat with screenshot idk but something visual to copy the steps because honestly I didn't understand and I think this method could benefit me a lot to get some papers done 🙏🏻

• DMCA / REPORT / REQUEST

Email:[email protected]

We wont entertain any piracy. Please allow up to a week for an email response. Kindly note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Service Providers will not expedite your request and they don't even have to respond to your request.